* 100 gloves (by weight) / box
* 10 boxes / case (1,000 gloves by weight / case)
* Email for bulk pricing
Watch the Video about Eco Gloves' Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves
What are Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves?
Introducing Eco Gloves Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves made with our own latest Advanced Biodegrading Technology. These gloves are designed to biodegrade faster in a landfill environment, while traditional gloves can stick around for centuries and leach toxic chemicals into the environment. Get the snug fit, high quality and durable protection you need while doing better for the planet with Eco Gloves Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves.
Sustainable & Eco Friendly Disposable Gloves
- Environmentally Friendly Glove Option
- 90% less harmful emissions during manufacturing process
- Contributes to 62% less material waste, 54% lower distribution costs, & 54% less storage space compared to traditional PVC gloves
- Easy glove dispensing utilizing Goodpac Technology eradicating contamination, preventing glove waste, and frustration
- Meets ASTM D5511, the standard test method for determining anaerobic biodegradation of plastic materials under high-solids anaerobic-digestion conditions
How do Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves Perform Compared to Traditional Nitrile Gloves?
- Same performance as traditional nitrile gloves
- 3x more puncture-resistant than latex, and are more chemical resistant than latex or vinyl
- More resistant than natural rubber to chemicals, oils and acids, and has superior strength
- 100% latex, powder, PVC, phthalate, carcinogen, and cornstarch free
- Provides fitted glove protection for precision and detailed work
- Adaptable to a range of hand sizes
- Offers high level of touch sensitivity
- Good for wearing for an extended period of time
- Made from an allergy-safe compound that feels similar to latex, but is stronger, less expensive, and more comfortable to wear
- Have a longer shelf life than latex or vinyl gloves
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Standard blue
- Packed in 100% recyclable box printed with water-based inks
What are the Benefits of Eco Gloves Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves?
- Doesn't end up in landfills for 500+ years compared to traditional nitrile gloves
- Provides an end-of-life nitrile solution for environmental protection
- Made with proprietary bio-based compound
- Emits less C0₂ emissions during production
- Reduces energy and water usage leaving a smaller carbon footprint
- Not made with natural rubber latex, eliminating the risk associated with natural rubber latex allergies
What Safety Certifications & Requirements do Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves Meet?
- ASTM D6319 - Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves
- ASTM D412 - Tensile Properties of Vulcanized Rubbers
- ASTM D573 - Accelerated Aging for Latex
- ASTM D5151 - Standard Test for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves
- ASTM D6124 - Standard Test Method for Residual Powder of Medical Gloves
- ISO 2859-1 - Sampling Procedures for Inspection by Attributes.
- Part 1: Sampling Schemes Indexed by Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) for Lot-by-Lot Inspection
How can Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves Be Used?
- General All Purpose
- Food Prep & Handling
- Salon & Beauty
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Crafting & Dyeing
- Medical & Examination
- Some certifications still pending. Please confirm with us prior to ordering.
How Much do Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves Cost for Business Pricing?
Looking for business pricing for eco-friendly disposable gloves? Whether you need 10 boxes or over 1,000 boxes of gloves, you can expect the best 24/7 sales service and fast shipping to get you the gloves you need today!
I love these gloves! I was worried that because they were biodegradable they might feel different or have less elasticity. NOPE! They are perfect! Highly recommend.