The Ultimate Guide To Disposable Gloves
Disposable Gloves - Everything You Wanted to Know
People need durable gloves that are eco-friendly, and multi-purpose. The top materials that gloves are made out of are typically nitrile, latex, rubber, PLA.
Food Gloves or Safety Gloves - What's your Use Case?
- Food Gloves
- Safety Gloves
- Protective Gloves
- Dog Poop Bags
- First Aid Gloves
- Medical Nitrile Gloves
- Automotive Gloves
- Promotional Disposable Gloves
- Gardening Gloves
- Trash Gloves
- Food Prep Gloves
- Anti-Germ Gloves
- Exam Gloves
Nitrile, Rubber, or PLA - Choose the Right Material
- Rubber Latex Allergies
- BPA Free
Biodegradable, Compostable, and Eco-Friendly
- What's the difference? It's in the material. Be sure to research your manufacturer and ensure they're using the right biodegradable material and ask how the product breaks down over time.
- The US industry standard for compostable gloves are ASTM D6400 and the European Standard EN 13432.
- The standard ASTM D6400 test lasts a minimum of 90 days and up to 180 days.
- Gloves and other compostable products must be reviewed and approved in many commercial composting systems across the US. These composting systems heat the waste to 165 degrees in an optimum setting for decomposition. In California, there is state law that requires the word "compostable" to be used to define a product's ability to decompose.
- OK Compost is the certification test from BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) that ensures this product feature.
- Certified biodegradable and compostable gloves should breakdown in 90-180 days. Specifically, 84 days disintegration, and 180 days mineralization.
- Eco Gloves is working with one of the top modified engineering plastics composite company that has been innovating since the early 90's. We have been recognized as a high-tech leader in this space. We've passed ISO/TS16949 safety certifications. Since 2015, we have been putting fully biodegradable products into production.
Glove Thickness - How Durable Will your Glove be?
Glove Color - How Will you Stand Out?
- Clear, natural, or colored
Safety Procedures - Make Sure it's Strong
- Pinhole leak testing
- Tencile testing
Glove Sizing - Fitted or One Size Fits All
- Male or Female
- Fitted or One Size Fits All
Environmental Certificates - Check Compostability
Need Biodegradable and Compostable Disposable Gloves?
Learn more about Eco Gloves.